Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Eeek, here I am, I'm taking the Leap!!

Have Faith! I am going to be tortuously slow at this in the beginning. But, I always catch on real fast!!! I have spent so much time enjoying reading other wonderful blogs, that I knew eventually I would just have to break down and start my own.
I am a busy, working mom, wife, chef, psycho analyst, quasi-mediator and I love it all! Not necessarily all the time, to be quite honest.
I was born and raised in Northern California, and moved to Northern Iowa (WTH) in 1993. I know; what was I thinking? But, I have grown to really love being back here and have great memories of California.
Four kids, and 2 still at home, one very loved pooch and a loving, extremely tolerant, hard-working hubs makes up our world and everything that we do.


1 comment:

I relish your comments....