Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bzzz Agent



I don't know if you have ever tried a "peel", but I have not. Oh, wait other than those kind that you bought years ago and you would slather it on and "peel" it off. No, come to think of it, those were a type of mask.

Anyway, since I participate in trying new products as a Bzz Agent, I was given the chance to try this new product from Garnier.

Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Peel
Created with Garnier’s innovative Glycolic Vitamin C Complex, the leave-on peel gently speeds exfoliation to fade spots and reveal smoother, brighter and remarkably more even-toned skin. 

I am actually kind of jazzed to be trying this. I grew up as a California girl. Spent almost all year-round outside. Swimming, hiking, waterskiing, backpacking, snow skiing, horse back-riding, walking on the beach and on top of mountains. And back when I was doing all of this, the big movement towards wearing a sunscreen had not even been reported yet. So, I saw alot of sun, had lots of freckles and had my share of sunburns. 
All of this left me with some dark spots on my face as I got older. I of course, wear the proper spf coverage all the time now, even though I no longer live in CA. 

Needless to say, after only 3 nights of use; yes, you put this on at night and forget about it, I have noticed that my face is smoother, softer and actually seems more hydrated.  I'll keep reporting my progress as I finish this product and I'm hoping for some really positive results. 

So give it a try! And, please let me know how it worked for you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I relish your comments....