Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spicy Chicken, Spinach and Ranch Tortilla Pizza





I was home today, and at lunch time I started rooting around in my frig. 

Yes we, had plenty of leftover Ham, but after two days of it so far, I needed a change. 

I found a leftover roasted chicken breast and I thought, aha!! I can make chicken salad....

Nah, that didn't sound appealing for some odd reason. I was craving something spicy!

I got it! An easy, quick little pizza made from a flour tortilla and Chicken--yum!

 
Whoa, it was a lot better than I even thought it could be! And fast, we're talking speedy fast! 

10 minutes baby!!

And cheesy......check!


A little spicy......check! I drizzled it with a Mexican Hot Sauce my husband and I love!

You have to try this, and excuse me while I take a bite. 



Ingredients per pizza:
1 8" flour tortilla
1/2 cup cooked, chopped Chicken
1/2 cup Pizza cheese blend
1/2 cup fresh Spinach, sliced
1 Green Onion, sliced
1-2 tsp Hot Sauce (opt.)
1 tbsp Ranch Dressing

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F.
  2. Sprinkle half of the cheese on the tortilla and spread the chicken to cover. 
  3. Drizzle with hot sauce, if using. 
  4. Sprinkle green Onion and Spinach over all.
  5. Cover with remaining cheese. 
  6. Place on a small sheet pan and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. 
  7. Remove, drizzle with the Ranch Dressing and slice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I relish your comments....